Tag Archives: non-disclosure order

How Do I Petition for an Order of Non-Disclosure for a Federal Crime?

Criminal Court

If you are a Texas resident who was given deferred adjudication recently, you were probably told that after your probation was over and all charges were dismissed, your criminal records would also be clean. This is, however, a misunderstanding between the criminal courts and people who have served their deferred adjudication in the state. In order to get arrest records, court proceedings and probation information off of your record, you will have to submit a…
Read More »

Posted in Non-Disclosure and Expungement | Tagged , | Leave a comment