Allen Bail Bond Lawyer

If you find yourself in police custody in Collin County, then you will to be  released as soon as possible. You might not know the best way to achieve this during such a stressful time for both those incarcerated and their immediate family.Fortunately, in Collin County, your attorney can post bond to get you released, which is the fastest and most efficient way to get yourself released.

In the Dallas or Allen area, contact the Goolsby Law Firm to expedite your release from Incarceration. Criminal defense attorney Mike Goolsby can not only defend you against the accusation but can also post an attorney bond to get you released. You will see many advantages to having your lawyer as your bondsman, the main one being that they can start to formulate your defense even before you are free from jail.

Criminal defense attorney Mike Goolsby has two decades of experience and is a former trial attorney with the District attorney’s office. This gives him a distinct advantage as he knows how the criminal trial system works in this area better than any other practicing defense attorney. He will work tirelessly to build the strongest defense to ensure your freedom and get the outcome you desire.

At such a time, you might have to deal with financial pressures. By obtaining your bondsman and defense attorney from the same source this process can be made a great deal simpler and can save you substantial amount of money as well.

Specialist bondsman stand available, however, they are not lawyers. This poses two problems, the first being they cannot defend you in court, and the second being they are not covered by attorney-client privilege. A specialist bondsman only aims to make sure you appear in court, and they have no reputation resting on successfully defending your freedom.

In the Dallas or Allen area, criminal defense attorney Mike Goolsby will not only accept the responsibility of defending your freedom, but will also act as your bondsman.  Call today to schedule a completely free and confidential initial consultation, or arrange to post an attorney bond to get your loved one free from jail.